Welcome to the Croydon & Sutton Branch of the Campaign for Real Ale
- The 4th South Norwood beer festival will take place on Thursday - Saturday 6-8 February 2020. Please see the Beer Festival page for further information. We welcome CAMRA members as volunteers at our festival - the staffing form is available on the beer festival page.
- Branch Diary has been updated with December & January events.
Welcome to the website of Croydon & Sutton CAMRA, the Campaign for Real Ale in the London Boroughs of Croydon and Sutton. CAMRA is the pub-goers' champion, we promote fine beers in great pubs and defend the rights of the drinker. If you drink beer or like pubs CAMRA is the place for you!
Contributions to the website (articles, photos) always welcome - please send to ku.gro.armac.nodyorc@retsambew
CAMRA's mission is to act as champion of the consumer in relation to the UK and European beer and drinks industry. It aims to:Maintain consumer rights; Promote quality, choice and value for money; Support the public house as a focus of community life; Campaign for greater appreciation of traditional beers, ciders and perries as part of national heritage and culture; Seek improvements in all licensed premises and throughout the brewing industry.
CAMRA also seeks to promote real cider and perry. Like ale, these are traditional British drinks and like ale, the traditional product is very different from the dead version.
Follow croydonCAMRA on Twitter or become a fan on Facebook C&S Facebook page (Facebook logon required).
Twitter / croydonCAMRA
- Sunday, 20:50 : Tomorrow’s social Monday 18 Nov, 8:30pm Jolly Farmers, Purley then (9:30pm) Foxley Hatch, Purley.
- Monday 11 November, 10:47 : RT @AnspachHobday: The key to success. A new brew site is secured. Hello #croydon 🍻 pic.twitter.com/LtLXUSelPR
- Tuesday 12 November, 15:34 : Next event: Thursday 14 Nov 1pm, lunchtime social at the Green Dragon, 58-60 High Street, Croydon. pic.twitter.com/3jBwPUpxDz
- Tuesday 5 November, 10:05 : Next event: Weds. 6 November 8:30pm: 2-pub Selsdon social, starting at the Sir Julian Huxley, 152-4 Addington Road, then (9:30) Golden Ark, 186 Addington Road. pic.twitter.com/wFruCjPnw1
- Saturday 2 November, 21:41 : pic.twitter.com/K3i1fhYeBm
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
- Sunday, 11:00 : On 12 December, the UK will go to the polls for a #GeneralElection. We need your help to ensure your local candidates know the importance of beer and pubs. We're asking candidates to sign up to our #PledgeForPubs. Click here to lobby your candidates ➡️ camra.org.uk/pubs/pledge-fo… pic.twitter.com/FMaNEBgNQ6
- Saturday, 20:29 : RT @GBBFWinter: We need your help! The Great British Beer Festival Winter in Birmingham is looking for volunteers. Please sign up here winter.gbbf.org.uk/volunteer/ #gbbfw #camra #beerfestival #volunteer #Volunteering @CAMRA_Official
- Saturday, 12:00 : Why not surprise the beer lover in your life with CAMRA Gift Membership this Christmas? 🎄 #GiftMembership means a year of enjoyment, and includes a subscription to BEER magazine & What's Brewing, £30 of vouchers, and more! Buy Gift Membership today 🍻👉 ow.ly/el5l50xc6uQ pic.twitter.com/AhvQO8nuQQ
- Friday, 16:45 : Happy #FunFactFriday! 🎉 Have you heard this one? It is said that 'Belgian lace' acts as an indicator of quality in beer 🍻 Join CAMRA today 👉 ow.ly/JLDA50rrTZy pic.twitter.com/J051PRBSHz
- Friday, 14:37 : RT @BushelPeckCider: Only just seen this. Need to share as it reveals so beautifully the care, skill and attention that goes into making certain ciders. #realcider twitter.com/camra_official…
Webmaster: Steve Thompson ku.gro.armac.nodyorc@retsambew()