Welcome to the Croydon & Sutton Branch of the Campaign for Real Ale
We regret to announce that following government guidelines, all meetings and socials are cancelled for the time being. Please continue to watch this space for further updates.
Please go to News page for details of CAMRA's new "Pulling Together" campaign.
We need your beer scores!
Please help us create a long list for the next Good Beer Guide by scoring the beers that you drink. http://www.camra.org.uk/nbss
Welcome to the website of Croydon & Sutton CAMRA, the Campaign for Real Ale in the London Boroughs of Croydon and Sutton. CAMRA is the pub-goers' champion, we promote fine beers in great pubs and defend the rights of the drinker. If you drink beer or like pubs CAMRA is the place for you!
Contributions to the website (articles, photos) always welcome - please send to ku.gro.armac.nodyorc@retsambew
CAMRA's mission is to act as champion of the consumer in relation to the UK and European beer and drinks industry. It aims to:Maintain consumer rights; Promote quality, choice and value for money; Support the public house as a focus of community life; Campaign for greater appreciation of traditional beers, ciders and perries as part of national heritage and culture; Seek improvements in all licensed premises and throughout the brewing industry.
CAMRA also seeks to promote real cider and perry. Like ale, these are traditional British drinks and like ale, the traditional product is very different from the dead version.
Follow croydonCAMRA on Twitter or become a fan on Facebook C&S Facebook page (Facebook logon required).
Twitter / croydonCAMRA
- Wednesday 25 March, 15:01 : RT @gbbf: It is with a heavy heart that we have decided to cancel this year’s Great British Beer Festival, due to take place from 4-8 August at Olympia London. Full statement on our website: gbbf.org.uk pic.twitter.com/RVAB8BK5al
- Wednesday 25 March, 10:50 : RT @CAMRA_London: The London Drinker magazine would have started appearing in pubs from today - sadly it was not to be. The online only addition can be read at londondrinker.camra.org.uk/LD/2020/LDvol4… and the articles at londondrinker.camra.org.uk/wordpress/ - big thanks to @LDAds pic.twitter.com/9cf5snjd4v
- Tuesday 24 March, 17:10 : Hope it is not too long before you are brewing again. twitter.com/VoldenBrews/st…
- Friday 20 March, 10:52 : Support your local during this crisis. Pubs, breweries and taprooms are fighting for their very survival against the Coronavirus. Many are finding different and innovative ways to help their business weather the crisis. #PullingTogether camra.org.uk/pullingtogether pic.twitter.com/6UJ5y4wbpX
- Thursday 19 March, 11:52 : Pulling Together camra.org.uk/pullingtogethe… via @CAMRA_Official
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
- Monday, 17:19 : Don't forgot to share your questions with us, all about Cellarmanship 🍻 Comment them below to see them answered later this week! 👇👇 twitter.com/CAMRA_Official…
- Monday, 15:51 : RT @Britbeerwriters: Let's spread some good news with our BGBW MEMBER promo! Jeff Evans @insidebeer has been a professional beer writer for 30 years, and a stalwart of the @CAMRA_Official library. Why not check out his Good Bottled Beer Guide for the best brews to sample from home during #lockdown?
- Monday, 15:49 : What a great idea! Get involved and share your best hats with us this Thursday 🎩 We'll be on hand to RT the best ones! #properhatday 👇 twitter.com/Beermarketeer/…
- Monday, 12:55 : What are your burning questions about keeping, storing and serving real ale? ❓ @CAMRABooks author Patrick O'Neill will be answering them this Friday. Comment your questions below! 👇 pic.twitter.com/1frZN4RAq9
- Monday, 11:17 : Christo Tofalli, landlord of the Ye Olde Fighting Cocks in St Albans, will be on The Jeremy Vine Show @BBCRadio2 at 12.30pm to discuss how the pub is coping & what they are doing for the community during the COVID-19 crisis. @savestapubs Listen here! 📻➡️ bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00…
Webmaster: Steve Thompson ku.gro.armac.nodyorc@retsambew()